Design by Elisa Ossino
Inspired by the simplicity of Morandi’s still life images, Elisa Ossino has reproduced these forms into stunning decorative marble bottles. From the classic elegance of Bianco Carrara and Botticino to the dramatic intensity of Cipollino and Rosso Collemandina, the collection brings together examples of marbles used in some of Italy’s most iconic architecture.
Available in the following finishes and sizes:
- Bianco Carrara - Ø 8cm, H: 34.1cm
- Botticino - Ø 8,4cm, H: 24.2cm
- Cipollino - Ø 8.3cm, H: 33.5cm
- Grigio Versilia - Ø 8cm, H: 36cm
- Palissandro Bluette - Ø 9.3cm, H: 24cm
- Rosa Perlino - Ø 12cm, H: 23cm
- Rosso Collemandina - Ø 8.7cm, H: 25cm
- Set of Seven Bottles
If you need more details regarding this item, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that delivery times may be longer for shipments outside the UK.